Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Shanghai first Yaohan Mall finished decoration business pungent staff wear masks

Shanghai journalists surging from the public explosive material, said 1800th with Mall had just finished and opened in Shanghai, shopping has a strong pungent odor, people can't stand it.

On December 20, the surging News (www.thepaper.CN) reporter in the shop, the arcade is in the operating state, but the door still has a few stores before the end of the decoration. Reporter entered the shopping mall to smell the pungent smell that some customers and salespersons in the Mall wearing a mask.

Shanghai first Yaohan Mall finished decoration business, pungent staff wear masks at work

On November 23, the first Yaohan Pudong door. People Miss Xu

Journalists repeatedly attempted to contact the surging market, officials say will report to leaders. As of December 21, in the afternoon went to press, Shanghai first Yaohan has yet to "store decoration tastes acrid" a clear response.

Several users broke the Mall "repair is so big"

Public information, Shanghai first Yaohan is the first Sino-foreign joint venture of large retail enterprises, was one of the top shopping malls in Shanghai retail sales.

On December 19, journalists surging from the public of explosive material, said Bai with Shanghai in the first eight parts shop is still under renovation, opening, decoration of the store exudes a pungent smell is intolerable. Journalists searching for network discovery, many netizens post said Shanghai first Yaohan decoration smells great. A Netizen said: "a newly renovated environment that is much better than before. Now the biggest problem is too big for individual corner is smoked and the dead. "While another Netizen said:" want to go shopping, can't stand five minutes to evacuate. Came for nearly half a year, too much. "

Shanghai first Yaohan Mall finished decoration business, pungent staff wear masks at work Shanghai first Yaohan Mall finished decoration business, pungent staff wear masks at work Shanghai first Yaohan Mall finished decoration business, pungent staff wear masks at work

Usually netizens posted the Shanghai first Yaohan decoration smells great.

On December 20, the journalists arrived at the surging zhangyang road, Pudong new area, Shanghai first Yaohan Mall. The Mall has 10 layers, only 1-5 is now open, there are several shops at the entrance on the first floor decoration. Reporters just walking into a store, a pungent odor, and several shops at the entrance of the shop assistants are wearing masks. To the Mall on the second floor, some shop gives off odor more pungent than the Mall entrance, and long time reporter dizziness, nausea and discomfort.

Shanghai first Yaohan Mall finished decoration business, pungent staff wear masks at work

On December 20, the first Yaohan in front of a shop, shop assistant wearing a face mask to work. 

A customer told journalists the surging, heard about the reopening, she bought something, but interior decorators odour of choking, it won't be long before you have to nip out and ventilation.

"The end of the renovation work, the Mall opened," a shopping mall staff said decoration produces a smell, only wearing a mask to work.

According to the notices posted by the Mall entrance, the first Yaohan full trial starting from December 16. Surging in white-collar work near Xu told journalists: "the end of November after the first Yaohan, scaffolding up at the door. "

Shanghai first Yaohan Mall finished decoration business, pungent staff wear masks at work

On December 20, the first Yaohan posted notices at the entrance.

Expert: decoration pollution affecting the respiratory tract and blood and even cancer

Mall Interior smell pungent, a surging journalists found the Mall information desk, the officer said, this report will be in charge. Subsequently, the phone of the journalist repeatedly dialed the first Yaohan, unable to connect. Shanghai s HongQiao airport two airliner incidents

On December 21, the surging journalists called the first Yaohan is a member of the Shanghai bailian group, calls, officials say, the first Yaohan's lines are not already connected, the company also cannot be transferred. As of press time, the first Yaohan has not been a clear response on this matter.

Implementing rules of the regulations on public health article 17th, shall not be closed during the public interior decoration. Local decoration, operators should take effective measures to ensure non-decoration business area of indoor air quality.

Gu Xiaoming, a sociology professor at Fudan University, said the Mall has a pungent taste of the decoration reflects to some extent the lack of business social responsibility. Enhance quality is not only renovation renovation can achieve, a sense of social responsibility of business shall store all kinds of testing result announcement, offers a comfortable and clean shopping environment for consumers.

Interior decoration irritant gases produced exactly what harm to the human body?

Professor, school of materials science and engineering, ecust surging Chen aiping told journalists, the decoration is mainly composed by the smell of formaldehyde, benzene solvent (benzene, toluene, xylene), formaldehyde is mainly from man-made sheet metal and paint, solvents, benzene comes mainly from the paint. Has a strong pungent smell these chemicals are harmful to the human body.

Deputy Director of the Department of environmental health, school of public health, Fudan University Professor Kan Haidong said that formaldehyde has been who explicitly listed as a carcinogen, formaldehyde and benzene, the most important is the effect on the blood system, in particular, benzene, toluene, xylene, inhibition of blood cells was clear.

Many medical experts pointed out in an interview with journalists surging, volatile aldehydes such as formaldehyde and adhesion, can stimulate the respiratory tract and skin and produce feelings of discomfort, prone to skin allergies, and may even lead to leukemia and other blood diseases. And for groups of children more harm the formaldehyde pollution can also lead to increased asthma in children.